ē Printer Setup Error 32757 'The common dialog function was unable to lock the memory associated with a handle.'
1. Make sure that your printer is turned on that itís properly connected to your computer. Then reboot your computer and retry printing from Legacy, this is often all you need to do.
2. Open your computerís Control Panel and select Printers and FAXes. Next right click on your printerís icon and made sure it is set to be the default printer. Please do this step, even if other programs are printing OK.
3. If you are on a home network, make sure the printer is available across your network.
4. Open Legacy and then click on File and select Print Setup. Make sure that your printer is selected.
5. If Legacy still will not print after doing steps 1 through 4, you need to reinstall Legacy with the latest build from our website. When you do this, your Family File(s) will be protected. Make sure you have all other programs shut down, including security software, when you reinstall Legacy. You can reinstall Legacy by visiting http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/DownloadNewLegacy8Deluxe.asp. To activate the deluxe features enter your deluxe customer number during the start up.
You can download Legacy 7.5 and earlier versions by visiting http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpDownloadVersion7.asp.
6. Open your computerís Control Panel and select Printers and FAXes. This time delete your print driver. Next reboot your computer and then reinstall your print driver by visiting the manufacturerís web site. This step often fixes strange problems because there are sometimes newer driver available for your printer. Please do this step, even if other programs are printing OK.